Saturday, February 26, 2011

3 years of photobooth

I have my MacBook for already 3 years. He is getting old and this might be the year to buy a new one.
He has followed me everywhere, has travelled with me, has been through every hair cuts and hair colours, different tans, the good and the bad.
I have billions of photo in my photobooth and because I had to sort out how photoshop works I made a little photomontage (yeah right...the escuse of the year). 
I'm sure you can notice the mediocrity of it, but hey, I'm a photoshop newbie!
It's funny to look back at old pictures and eventually admit that I love taking pictures of my proper self.
Not for the whole pounting and posing thing  (Okay I do pout and over-pose at times, don't judge! LOL) but more for looking back at it, and..Really? What was I thinking ?..or.. Oh I remember, that was the day I went there and that happened :) 
Don't you photobooth yourself from times to times? Or Am I a creepy me-myself-and-I bitch ??

Raaaaann-dom :) 

xo,Marilou 

18 comments:

  1. This was a cool post :)
    you're very pretty!
    I'm jealous :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah mais moi c'est trop la meme!
    Ca fait aussi 3 ans que j'ai mon MB et PhotoBooth est blindé de photos de ma petite personne :P
    Et je te le dis sincèrement tu es absolument gorgeous! Limite tu me mets des complexes énormes en pleine face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seem to rock any hair style and length!
    oh, by the way, I moved to http://shopandtell25.blogspot.com/
    just in case =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, your hairsyles are all so nice :) xx

    http://leopardlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. La septieme est splendide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos, it's fun to see the change in hairstyles!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lauren LOL! Thanks lovely :)

    @MarieAnne Oh merci dit! jte retourne le compliment belle enfant . Ca va je me sens moins seule dans ma folie photobooth :D

    @Renée Thank you Renée! I'm gonna check your new link out :)

    @Tamii Thanks girl :D

    @Imogen I know! And I haven't posted the worse haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures :)
    I'm now following. Would love if you could come check out my blog too?

    www.amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. looooool awww i love photobooth :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol what a fun post! And I am so guilty of photo boothing my self! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jajajaja un post muy divertido!!! en cuanto a los cambios de look te quedan todos genial!!
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Superblua Haha I've understood everything but I'm not ready to answer in spanish :) Muchas gracias xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emily Blunt! that's it! I broke my head trying to figure out what actress you reminded me of in some pictures!
    (sorry for the crazy comment, had to share other wise I would burst ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Renée thanks, that's a pretty nice comparison :) you did good sharing it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Pics are a lovely selection...Don't worry u aint creepy..we all do it..Mind you i need to start growing my pics on photobooth too.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ça te va trop bien la coupe carrée :D Je passais te faire un pti coucou, j'espère que tout va bien pour toi!

    Smacky ;)

    ReplyDelete