Sunday, January 9, 2011

NOTD : Lauren Conrad inspiration



I was doing some research about Lauren Conrad new TV SHOW with Mtv about her own fashion line Paper Crowns and I found these pictures. She went dark blonde/ light brunette.
What is up with all the celebrities changing their hair colours?

I like this brunette on LC but blonde suits her best definitely..


I couldn't help but notice her nailpolish. Such a pretty colour.


Grace Green by Models Own is a pretty similar colour, perhaps even the same colour! Not sure though..How lovely is this colour?

It's in between Khaki Vert by Chanel and Sew Psyched by Essie.
So unique! I own no other colours like Grace Green.


* In awe with my own nails at the moment *


Lovely and unique colour , amazing quality and very good coverage. Models own knows best!
I can't believe I only have 4 models own nailpolishes, they have sooo many amazing colours.
I'm looking forward to getting Pink Fizz and Nuge Beige :)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend ,
Much ♡, Marilou

10 comments:

  1. I don't own ANY models own nail polishes but I think I need to own this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful color, I've been on the lookout for a "pastel" sort of color like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh an amazing colour! *adds to the wishlist*

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. La couleur est magnifique!! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! c'est la couleur la plus ravissante j'ai vu. haha, mon francais est terrible! :)
    www.retrowhimsicality.blogpost.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her better as a blond too for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look freakin' awesome! Your cuticles are so neat! I don't have any models own but always wanted some :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color nail polish! =)

    ReplyDelete