Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rushy morning makeup ♥

Hi girlies,

Tomorrow is finally my last exam. *HAAAALLELUJAH*

I'm so mentally exhausted that I had get myself a brainstorming to figure out what I was going to post about..
So these are the products I'm reaching the most on a rushy morning : 


♥ MAC moisturecover  in NW15 . ESSENTIAL step if I don't want to scare the fairy dust off of my classmates

♥MAC Studio Fix in NW20. My favourite powder/foundation.


♥L'oréal Voluminous . One of my favourite mascara! Review here.
♥ Mac Painterly PaintPot. As I hate bare eyelid this is the perfect base/eyeshadow.


♥Nars  : Orgasm blush/ Laguna bronzer. Two of my favourites Nars products reunite in ONE .
 How practical ! I always carry this Nars duo everywhere with me.


♥MAC - Hué is my nude on the go lipstick. It's moisturizing and has the best subtle nude colour .

I'll be recovering all weekend long from these two horrendous weeks so probably an OOTN coming soon.
I feel like my mind can't even focus on saying something interesting or funny, I'm so out of order.
I'll be back soon LOL

Muchos xoxos, Marilou

4 comments:

  1. I need to go through my make up and pick a few vital bits out to use when I'm in a rush as it can be so overwhelming rooting through for things in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go through my make up and pick a few vital bits out to use when I'm in a rush as it can be so overwhelming rooting through for things in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je dois essayé le duo Nars un jour!
    Les couleurs sont franchement belles.
    J'aime tes sélections!

    ReplyDelete