Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥Bobbi Brown Make Up Manual♥

My current read , the make up bible by one of my favourite make up artist.


 ♥




♥My favourite part : Breaking into the business and careers options 


♥Reading the manual made me realize how few Bobbi Brown make up I own.
I want more !


Isn't the career of Bobbi dreamy?
Self made woman, one of the best make up artist of our generation that built her own make up empire. 

She does give some good tips therefore if you are a beginner, you must get this book.

On repeat : Adele - Someone Like You

Marilou,XO

7 comments:

  1. It looks like it is a really good make up manual :)

    it looks so exciting, i think :)

    http://amandasandcinternational.blogspot.com
    http://asc.-styleflavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fantastic book! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two of her concealers and love them..wanna try her foundation too. Looks like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Love love love !
    Tu l'as trouvé à Bruxelles ? Ö
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oui chez Waterstone's c'est une librairie anglaise près de la Rue Neuve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Près du Belgaqueen ? et du HUB ?
    Je vais devoir aller faire un tour !!!
    Thanks,
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete